Because you already know your preferred modeler as well as you do, Render[in] uses the same SketchUp settings, to make learning how to create high-definition renderings fast and easy. Once your model is ready, Render[in] will bring your designs to life, by offering realistic additions like a 3D sky, four types of clouds, and modifiable lighting sources.
- SketchUp textures and materials
- SketchUp sun positions and shadows
- SketchUp ground and background
- SketchUp camera positions
- SketchUp project location
For SketchUp Render[in] tutorial